Transferring from Savings account to current account

I know how transfer between accounts, but it is it possible to set up a regular payment from savings account to my current account ?
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    Hi  and welcome to the Tesco Community!

At the moment, to make regular transfers from the Savings account into your current account you would need to set up forward-dated payments. If you're setting this up online, you would select to manage your savings account, then click "Move Money Out" and then from the left hand side select "Manage Payments".

From there, it'll let you select the account you want to make transfers to, and the amount. You can do this for as many payments as you like, and they can be amended at any time too.

If you have any issues setting these up for the first time, you can call our Savings department on 0345 678 5678 and they can talk through the process and even set your first batch of payments up.
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 22-01-21 at 14:58. Reason: OH
    Thankyou...It seems that I cannot set up an automatic tranfer from saving to current a/c on a set date....will have to transfer manually every month.....thankyou
    Employee
    Hi , thanks for getting back to me.

When you're on the "Move money out" screen and entering the amount you want to transfer, it should have a box at the bottom with the date already filled in. You can click on that and amend it to a more suitable date, and once you've forward-dated a payment, you can go back in and set up more payments to go on your chosen dates.