Clubcard bonus promotion for Pet Insurance

Hi there, I have been in contact with tesco pet insurance to chase up my points as they had not been added. After being told I do qualify for the points by one person, I have been told later that I do not as I took the insurance out through money supermarket. This I do not believe was the case as for starters this is a site I do not generally use. I have also checked my emails (which I never delete) and have not found any quote from money supermarket, which is always sent immediatly once a quote has been obtained. I have also logged on to my moneysupermarket account and there is no activity listed for any pet insurance quote let alone a purchase. This I can provide a screen shot if need be. After a further phone call (after waiting for one I was promised) I did contest that I had made the purchase through Money Supermarket. During this phone call I was told that as a goodwill gesture they are prepared to send me a cheque for £20 (a little different from the potential £160 the tesco points are worth to me) During this phone call I was also told that they get the details from money supermarket themselves and could not possibly be incorrect as they would have had to provide the details to Tesco. I was also tol dmy only solution would be to contact money supermarket myself. I have today received a reply from Money Supermarket stating that they are unable to confirm or deny if I made my purchase through their site as they do not hold these details. I wish to make a further complaint and would like contact details please as to where I direct mycomplaint to. I have already spent around an hour already on the phone and do not wish to make any further phone calls. Thank you in advance Stacey
    Hi Stacey,

Thank you for your post and sorry to see you're unhappy.

I have sent you a Private Message with the information you require.

Regards

Marc
    Customer Care