Credit card.

Fresh Eyes
    I have recently applied and agreed a credit card contract with T/B. I would like to make a monthly standing order to part/pay the balance. Initially paid £2.00 to them on the 12th Nov (Faster Payment) to make sure this went through to them on their sort code 40 64 15/ a/c 31310006 but it hasn't been received as far as I can see. How do I contact them regarding this? An email address would be a help.

Thanks
  • 1 Reply

Community superstar
    Hi @AJ201004

I'm sorry to hear your payment has not been received.
    Did you include your Tesco Bank 16 digit credit card number (without spaces) as the reference so they know it’s your payment?
    Although you sent it as a Faster Payment you need to allow up to 2 working days for the payment to clear.
    As you sent the payment on Friday 12th November it should be received by tomorrow, 16th November.

If the payment is not there tomorrow I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a private message from here and ask them to have a look into this for you.
    To do this click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/priv...newpm&u=447614

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H