cash transaction

Just looking
    I have 2 cash transaction fee showing on my tesco credit account. But I havent drawn out any cash using my tesco credit account.
    ​​​​​​​Can this be refunded please.
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community legend
    Verified Answer
    Hi @jmd32

When you use your credit card to make a ‘cash-like’ transaction, you’ll be charged a Cash Transaction fee.

Cash transactions include:

• Buying foreign currency from anywhere other than Tesco Travel Money – so if you use your Tesco credit card to buy your currency from other providers such as M&S, you’ll be charged a cash transaction fee. This also covers the purchase of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Coinbase.com
    • Payments to prepaid or virtual cards such as Parentpay, Nimbl, Western Union, etc
    • Wire or international money transfers through companies such as Transferwise, MoneyGram, Azimo, etc
    • Finance payments such as repaying borrowing (e.g. loans, mortgages and credit cards) – this includes student loans, store cards, car finance repayments, Klarna etc
    • Investments and share trading where you purchase shares/commodities using companies such as Trading 212, Plus500, eToro, etc

If you still think the fees you've been charged are an error please send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.
    Click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/priv...newpm&u=447614
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Community Manager
    Thanks for helping here @25H :)

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!