Tesco Bank Not Calling Back

Fresh Eyes
    Around three weeks ago I opened my credit card account. I tried to balance transfer, and this caused for a fraud alert to be raised on my account and I can't use my card and my mobile/ online banking is locked. I called up and was told it would be 48-72 hours to deal with this and they'd call me back.

A week later I heard nothing so called back and after 2 hours on the phone was told to wait for a call back again. I told the phone operator I wasn't happy with this because I'd already been in limbo for a week and she said she's raise my case to "urgent."

After another few days, I sent in a complaint as well as I had now had over a week no access.

It has now nearly been 3 weeks with no contact, and I still have no access to my bank account with tesco. Also I'm not sure how much longer I can take advantage of my introductory offer on my credit card on balance transfers, and am afraid this may run out before I even get access to my account. Only an email back from complaints, saying they'd seen my complaint, but no action has been taken.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi @kiveuge, please send over a PM to @Tesco-Bank and we'll do our best to help.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!