Performance of Tesco bank app

Pitching in
    I am not sure if it is just me or are others experiencing the same issues? I have an Android phone but the app is very intermittent in that sometimes I cannot even get to the login page and sometimes after logging in the wheel of fortune just goes around and does not ever move on, sometimes I eventually get to the summary page but I cannot list my transactions, but then other times it is faultless. My internet connection appears to be okay as i can go the web site and login in that way every time. I have the latest version of the app and strangely when I do get in the service quality indicators don not even appear sometimes but then again when they do Tesco is at 55% which is very poor. My phone has loads of space and memory available and I clean the cache regularly before anyone suggests I do this standard process.
    looking forward to others thoughts
    Bob
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hey @b-s, sorry that this has been your experience of the mobile app. It should be running fine if you are on the latest version of the app, but please try and see if there is a difference in performance when using both WiFi and mobile data. I hope this helps!
    Pitching in
    Hi @JoeC, I would like to agree with "It should be running fine" I get the same patchy performance on either connection medium, just tried it on WIFI and 4G both working "fine" this morning. I'll monitor it and when it fails on WIFI I'll try 4G and report back.