CSV data from CC today on Website missing data

Eagle eye
    So today I tried to download the CSV data for my CC (Download all and Since your last statement) but sadly something happened since yesterday where the most recent download are missing data showing online as having been moved from pending to last statement but do not appear in either hte CSV or tsv data when downloaded.

Anybody else seen this issue. It was working yesterday I use latest google but i don;t think its a google issue as the downloads appear ok just some data missing.

30th Mar 2022: update:
    Its worse today in that everything overnight that shows online in the current month has not transferred to csv file when downloaded. So now it seems the data is just missing in the download files.(I only checked csv and since yesterday the TSV file was problematic I assume its affected too)
    Last edited by unwina; 30-03-22 at 08:33. Reason: its getting worse
  • 38 Replies

Window shopper
    I have a similar issue - the Since Last Statement downloads all take me to a holding page stating

Unable to find page

We're sorry, but the page you are trying to reach does not exist or has moved. Please return to the Tesco Bank Homepage.
    ​​​​​​​

Clicking Download All just gives me the last 90 days to the last statement date - nothing since...
    Your Community Expert
    Hey @unwina and @Sabinillas, can you please try a different browser or device and let me know if the same thing happens?
    Eagle eye
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
    Hey @unwina and @Sabinillas, can you please try a different browser or device and let me know if the same thing happens?

So tried with an older version of Firefox, newer versions will closely resemble google chrome
    Then tried Opera again older version and get the same issue using download all (CSV)

As I said earlier i'm guessing that something has happened betwween servers perhaps that have are not passing updates correctly.

Anyway i'm not going to have access to this for a few days so hope this is enough.

​​​​​​​Thanks for your attention though.
    Window shopper

Tried both Edge (my default) and Chrome on W11. Both browsers give the same error and all programs are bang up to date. My only other devices are iPads...
    Community Manager
    @Sabinillas @unwina Thanks for making us aware of this. Will update this thread with information around this as I get it.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Just looking
    Quote Originally Posted by unwina View Post
    So tried with an older version of Firefox, newer versions will closely resemble google chrome
    Then tried Opera again older version and get the same issue using download all (CSV)

As I said earlier i'm guessing that something has happened betwween servers perhaps that have are not passing updates correctly.

Anyway i'm not going to have access to this for a few days so hope this is enough.

​​​​​​​Thanks for your attention though.

Joe,

I have tried different browsers as well but to no effect. ​​​​​​If I do a .qif download it does not include any of the transactions dated after the 24th March. Is this going to be fixed please.

- - - Updated - - -

​​​​​​​Joe,

I have tried different browsers as well but to no effect. ​​​​​​If I do a .qif download it does not include any of the transactions dated after the 24th March. Is this going to be fixed please.
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi, I've just tried in a couple of browsers & still cant get any data after the 24th - anyone know what the issue is?
    thanks
    ​​​​​​​
    Eagle eye
    Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    @Sabinillas @unwina Thanks for making us aware of this. Will update this thread with information around this as I get it.

Thanks, @RossM, now over a week of missing data the data on screen also seems to be out of sync too depending on time of day then there are lots of double entries. Of course this could be far end timing though. Getting much more difficult to see when one needs to poke tesco. I'd like to register my first notification as the start of an official complaint. Not convinced this is going to be fixed very quickly. I usually pay bills as i go but seems that bills paid with my wifes partner card are clering through quicker than my main card too. Same location different terminal though!
    Your Community Expert
    Thanks for your messages everyone, we're aware of the issue and as @RossM says, we will update this thread when we have an update.
    @unwina if you'd like me to raise a complaint for you, please click here to send us a private message.