Over payment on credit card

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi,
    We have a habit of paying off the balance of our credit card every month but this month due to a misunderstanding between my wife and myself the balance has been paid twice,so does the overpayment carry on to next month or is the overpayment paid back to my bank?
  • 2 Replies

Former Community Manager
    @Chalk_J Hey, you can either spend the Credit Balance on the card or if you would like these funds returned to you, you can arrange this yourself via Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.If using Online Banking, please select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link, choose this option and follow the instructions. If using our Mobile App, choose ‘Account Management’, select the money transfer option and follow the instructions. When this type of refund is processed, you will receive your money within 2 business days. You may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that this will automatically be refunded to you within 10 working days and there is no need to contact us. If you chose to transfer more than your credit balance, normal fees and charges will apply. Hope this help!!
    Fresh Eyes
    @RossM
    Thanks for your helpful reply Ross,it's much appreciated.