No Notifications Received From Credit Card

Fresh Eyes
    • I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G.
    • I have the latest version of the Tesco Bank App installed and under Notifications I have Allow notifications switched on and options available switched on too.
    • In my phone's settings under Apps, Tesco Bank has Notifications set to allowed.
    • Under Notifications in my phone's settings Tesco Bank is not listed unlike the other apps I do receive notifications from.

Can anyone please assist in resolving this issue please?
    Which setting have I missed that would enable credit card usage notifications to be received and displayed to my phone?

With the ever increasing move of venues to cashless locations, I need a card that will notify me of my spending.

Thanks.
  • 2 Replies

Staff
    Hey @kimlou, after enabling notifications for the selected account and on your phone, have you went back into the mobile app and specified that you want notifications for all types of transaction? There is also an option to set a minimum transaction amount in £s that you will be notified for.
    Fresh Eyes
    I hadn't realised 'Set Transaction Limit' related to receiving payment notifications. I had thought it related to a spend limit and had therefore left it switched off. I have now changed the setting and put a value against 'Transactions Over' to hopefully trigger notifications for spends over that amount. Thanks.