Does ClubCard Plus give same benefits if used for online home delivery?

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Most of the ClubCard Plus literature seems to assume shopping in-store. Since I am some distance fom a Tesco store I do most of my shopping online and use Home Delivery.

Can I pay online grocery bills with my CLubcard Plus?

Do I get the same benefits?

I was recently sent a digital gift card of £25 but mention was only made of using it in store so I'm guessing it can't be used online, which made me wonder what other limits there might be when shopping online
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @FastAndFluid, thanks for getting in touch. For the first 3 months after you open your Clubcard Pay+ account, you’ll collect 2 Clubcard points for every £1 you spend using your Clubcard Pay+ debit card on qualifying products in Tesco and on Tesco Fuel (excludes Esso). That’s one extra Clubcard point for every £1 you spend. This includes Tesco Groceries transactions made online.

After the first 3 months, you will go back to the standard Clubcard points collection rate for using Clubcard Pay+ in Tesco and on Tesco Fuel (1 Clubcard point for every £1 spent).

In addition to the Clubcard points collected in Tesco, you also collect 1 Clubcard point for every £8 you spend outside Tesco. I hope this clarifies things