Drive & reward app

So I used the app for the first time on my ipad, as I use a windows phone. I done about 8-9 miles used the start and stop buton at the start and end of my journy but nothing has shown up to say i done anything and say 250 miles to go :(
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi Bobby,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with your feedback.

Sometimes, due to the nature of the GPS technology that your phone uses, the Drive + Reward app may not record some parts or in some instances your entire journey. This is often caused when a device has a weak GPS signal, or loses the signal completely. Although a number of factors can affect the strength of your GPS signal, such as the size of nearby buildings or the nature of the surrounding terrain, you may be able to improve your signal strength by placing your phone in a cradle or secure location on your dashboard.

You can view FAQ’s and a tutorial on how to improve Auto Start in the settings page of your app. If you find that these steps do not improve your experience, you can use the start and stop button on your app dashboard to manually record your journey.

We hope this information was useful and resolves your issue. [s][/s]

Best Regards,

The Tesco Drive + Reward team