Credit Card Won't Finalise - Balance Transfer Error

Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

I am in the process of completing my application for a credit card. I have entered the details of my current credit card (MBNA) to do a balance transfer on activation but an error message comes up and I'm unable to continue.

It says;

Your application has been accepted. One more step to go.

But can't get passed this as won't accept the card or no card details as says this in red;

Errors exist in your balance transfers please correct these before continuing

Can anyone help with a resolution?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @smithdeburg, if the balance transfer details aren't being accepted on the application please don't worry. You'll still be able to complete the application, and then once the card arrives you can call us and we can process the transfer manually over the phone. The credit card team are available on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm). Please note, our Customer Service Centre has been impacted by COVID 19 and as a result, some of our services are closed from 5pm until 8am.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!