I had a car accident in August (2017) to which Tesco's legal team put me in touch with Ageas Law to pursue a non fault claim. Having looked at reviews for Ageas Law I can see that they have some pretty shocking reviews! Why are Tesco recommending Ageas Law to their customers? Do Ageas Law pay Tesco the best referral fee to gain Tesco customers? Word of advise for anyone in the process of starting a claim that have Tesco Legal cover, DONT use Ageas Law, instead chose your own claims company, I wish I had! As its now nearly five years and I have been passed over to now 10 yes that's right 10 different claims handlers. AgeasLaw have misled myself and incorrectly recorded all the information I have provided them or they just ignore me. I tried to complain a few years back and in fact AgeasLaw did get better but now the new representative they have given me is calling me a liar and saying I could go to prison!!! and when the accident I was involved in, couldn't have been my fault as I was in a side road while two lorries crashed and I'm covered in their debris. I'm now loosing sleep, weight and hair over this.
Please if anyone reads this DO NOT LET TESCOS PERSWADE YOU TO USE AGEAS LAW AS THEY ARE TERRIBUL AND NOT IN ANY WAT THERE TO HELP YOU JUST THEIR OWN COMPANY!!
I went into this claim trying to clear my insurance and make a no fault claim as both lorry divers wouldn't take fault. Ageas Law have turned it into a personal injury claim. I made it clear from the start I wasn't interested in money just proving who was at fault so that Tesco would be paid back and my no claims etc etc. Ageas Law are threatening me with charges which I was always under the impression the charges were covered. Its got so bad now that I'm going to have to take this to the ombudsman as I'm being made to feel like a criminal.