useless tech support

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    HI IM ASKING IF ANYONE ELSE OUTHERE HAS HAS THE SAME DISMAL SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SO CALLED TECK SUPPORT.

iTS NOW ABOUT SIX WEEKS I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ACCESS MY CREDIT DETAILS DUE TO BEING UNABLE TO LOG INTO ONLINE ACCOUNT DETAILS. lAST TIME I TRIDE TO LOG IN THE SYSTEM REQUESTED ME TO RUN THROUH A UPDATE DETAILS PROCESS.

NOW DESPITES NUMEROUS RUNS THROUGH THE PROCESS STILL NOT ALLOWING ACCESS, THIS HAS BEEN ESCLATED TO WHAT I PRESUME IS SECOND LINE SUPPORT EACH WITH A 20 DAY RESPONCE TIME ITS STILL NOT WORKING.

i HAVE REQUESTED THIS TO BE ESCLATED TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT NON TECHNICAL JUST THE TEAM TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMER COMPLANTE OVER 2 WEEKS AGO IM STILL WAITING ON THE PHONE.

i AM BEING WORN DOWN BY THE LACK OF CUSTOMER CARE dOES ANYONE HAVE A SUGESSTION AS TO A WAY OF RESOLVING THIS ISSUE WITH OUT IT BEENING A LIFE LONG EPISODE
    ALL THE BEST FRANK
  • 5 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hi @frankm, I'm really sorry to hear about this. So we can take a closer look, could you please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank using this link? We'll then do all we can to help.
    Fresh Eyes
    At last contact, Like as i said i have lost any will to put more effort and do your work.
    If you would like top take the time to view my recorded details and review the details held on your systems, and note the lack of customer card and your duty of careto the record of details of my account.
    I have still no way to view my account detailswhich would enable to maintain accunt as haveing requested a return to paper i am sitlll waiting?????? If you can could you supply me wioth the details of who i can report this issues who can execute the actions required to resolve the unpleasent experiance awaiting your speedy responce . thank you
    Your Community Expert
    We'd need to speak to you securely using the link my colleague has provided to provide further help @frankm

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Fresh Eyes
    Hi Kelly
    I do not have the time to try phoneing you as when I do it takes 30 to 60 mins to get through. I thought all the electronics and systems are ment to aliviate the need. If you would like to check your records find the resolve and let me know it would be great. I do not wish to keep engaging in cross talk all i want is to be able to access and maintain my account. which you are inhibiting me doing. and every time i contact you my resolution time extends to 20 days. I,m sure you would not accept this disaster from one of your suppliers, i am going away for the weekend on my return if you do not have a resolve by then I will take it that you are unable to maintain a financial system and feel it would be benifitial to let the financial authorites become aware. awaiting you reply Fran
    Your Community Expert
    @frankm We're not asking you to call, we are asking you to send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank using the link @RobbieT has supplied above. If you do this, we can check our records for your details and see how we can assist further.