my wife's name in my policy

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I tried to add my wife's name in my policy, and not sure if it is success, please help to check.

And my second question is, there is a little scratch on the windshield.
    Will this kind of repair affect my future premium?
    And how to deal with a program if we want to repair it?
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @WaiCheongCI, thanks for getting in touch. If you have comprehensive cover, you will have unlimited cover from our approved glass company to repair or replace broken or chipped glass in your car’s windscreen or windows. There is an excess of £75 for replacement or £10 for repair. If you decide to use an unapproved repairer, the same excesses apply although the maximum we will pay is £125 for replacement or £40 for repair. However, you are not covered for mechanical, electrical, electronic or computer failures and repair or replacement of broken or damaged sunroofs is also not covered. Our approved repairer is National Windscreens, who can be reached on 0345 677 8888, open 24/7. You can also log a claim here.

So we can check if your wife is on the policy, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank
    Fresh Eyes
    @RobbieT

Thanks your info, and I will try to contact excesses co. and see how to arrange,
    and would like understand more, the scratch dots on the windscreen is less than 1 mm diameter, is that need repair at once?

BR
    Cheong