Can't verify purchase

Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

I'm having issues trying to purchase travel money on the tesco website using my tesco clubcard credit card.
    When I try it says the payment failed , there's plenty of funds on the card .
    I've called the travel money line and they have said they can see the attempt to purchase and the reason it has not gone through is I've not verified the purchase , however I don't receive any notification to do so. I've checked the app settings and it is set to notify and I've also checked the settings on my phone and push notifications are enabled, but I still get nothing come through to be able to verify the purchase.
    I would just go to the kiosk in store to do it but I was told on the phone I won't get the same rates as online.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
  • 2 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    Hi

I'm having issues trying to purchase travel money on the tesco website using my tesco clubcard credit card.
    When I try it says the payment failed , there's plenty of funds on the card .
    I've called the travel money line and they have said they can see the attempt to purchase and the reason it has not gone through is I've not verified the purchase , however I don't receive any notification to do so. I've checked the app settings and it is set to notify and I've also checked the settings on my phone and push notifications are enabled, but I still get nothing come through to be able to verify the purchase.
    I would just go to the kiosk in store to do it but I was told on the phone I won't get the same rates as online.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Staff
    Hi @Goose, thanks for getting in touch. So we can investigate further, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank