I'm trying to post the post that throws up errors and refuses to post in sections. I've posted the thing that most bugged me and I apologise for perseverance but I can't rest till I know why it causes an error. I came here annoyed so bear with me. I've tried to pay a Tesco credit card account with Teco on-line banking which was slow, hanging and unresponsive. I checked my internet and Wi Fi connections and they are fine. No other family member is gaming or watching a massive movie. I'm on the latest computer operating system and a bang up to date supported browser. Reloading the banking page, unsurprisingly but annoyingly, gets me a thank you for logging out page. Trying again and this time showing restraint gets me logged out for too long a time of inactivity. I persevered with great patience and eventually with my secret number, the mobile security txt, and password which is all fine as is any careful security by me, but I was getting worried at repeating it so often. I at last got to paying by card and then it hung again after I clicked to proceed with the transaction. The rule with cards is don't reload and interfere - or who knows what will happen. Consequently I was logged out after ten minutes - surprise! Not sure if my payment went through or not. I gave up this time and hunted through the web site for a contact mechanism to make my feelings known. Found only a phone number after much rooting around. But only for daylight hours. It's now after 10pm and I'm old and tired. So I decided to join our community here and communicate my feelings with Tesco while I'm still not tired enough to stop being annoyed - or worse sleep it off and let it go. Done! OK so I've got the banking difficulties off my chest. But there's more...