On line limits

Fresh Eyes
    Apparently there is an unpublished limit on the amount that can be ordered online in a 90 day period. I'm ordering for our family holiday, but found that I couldn't order anymore because I had exceeded that limit. However, I was advised that I could still order at the in store bureau, but the exchange rate was 3 cents lower. I missed out on 54 Euros because of this. Why the difference in exchange rates when the actual transaction took place in the same bureau?
  • 2 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    Apparently there is an unpublished limit on the amount that can be ordered online in a 90 day period. I'm ordering for our family holiday, but found that I couldn't order anymore because I had exceeded that limit. However, I was advised that I could still order at the in store bureau, but the exchange rate was 3 cents lower. I missed out on 54 Euros because of this. Why the difference in exchange rates when the actual transaction took place in the same bureau?
    Last edited by DavidBush; 08-08-22 at 11:27. Reason: Spelling mistakes
    Your Community Expert
    Hey @DavidBush, I'm afraid that we don't have access to Travel Money orders here. Please call the team on 0345 366 0103 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 10pm and Sat - Sun: 10am - 8pm) or email at [email protected] and they will assist further. I hope this helps!