Track your Clubcard points in Online Banking

Former Community Manager
    To help you manage your money a little better every day, we’ve been working to join up all of your accounts across Tesco and Tesco Bank.
    For our first instalment, we’re pleased to announce that you’ll now be able to see your Clubcard points balance in Online Banking.

How to link your Tesco and Tesco Bank accounts
    Simply log in to your Tesco Bank Online Banking, then follow the link illustrated below to log into your Tesco account.

BEFORE

AFTER

This will automatically link your Tesco and Tesco Bank accounts. Now you’ll be able to track your rewards balance in Online Banking when you spend in store or anywhere else with your Clubcard, Tesco Bank Credit Card and Tesco Clubcard Pay+.

Please note: To link them, your name and address need to match in both your Tesco Bank account and your Tesco account. If you get an error stating that your name or address doesn’t match, you’ll have to update your details on your Tesco account.

Let us know what you think
    Have you linked your accounts yet? How did you find it? We’d love to hear what you think.
    Get in touch to let us know what you think below.

Missing Clubcard points?
    If you think you’re missing Clubcard points, or your points balance is different in Online Banking and the Tesco Groceries App, please call the Clubcard Customer Services team. Remember it can take up to 7 days after your transaction to see your Clubcard points. Find out more about Clubcard
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • 1 Reply

Community superstar
    Hi @RossM

Yes, I noticed my Tesco Clubcard Points were on my online banking a while ago, it was automatic, I didn't have to do anything at all, really good idea.
    @25H