Re: How do I update my address, email and phone number for my credit card online?

I am having a problem logging into my account. As a security feature is asks to ring me to confirm identity. The phone number I originally gave the bank has changed.If I cannot log on I cannot change my phone number on my account.I am overseas and cannot ring and spend hours waiting for some one to help me.Any suggestions ?????Oh and by the way there is NO email address to contact the bank with!!!!!!!
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear you're having problems logging in online. As we have an outdated mobile number for you we'll be unable to use this to get you logged in online. Also, as it isn't convenient to call us, you can reach us via social media, Tesco Bank on Facebook or @tescobankhelp on Twitter. If your address is still the same as we hold on record for you then we would be able to reset your security by sending a temporary security number to your home address which you could use to log back in again online and update your mobile to make it easier in case this were to happen again in the future.
    We don't currently communicate by email for security purposes but we can try out best to deal with your query over social media.