Unable to access credit card account via online banking

Fresh Eyes
    In the past I have been able to access my credit card statements which I believe was the the tesco.com site. This evening I have tried to access my statements and it is saying there are no accounts linked so I have tried to add my credit card but it fails saying there is a problem

I am unsure if it is a problem with the link I am using or if it is a problem with the site itself

Please can someone advise how I can access my statements and possibly provide me with the correct link to enter the site. If I need to re-register my credit card can someone advise what link I need to use to start the process

Many thanks
  • 2 Replies

Staff
    Hey @wilton1968, is the credit card account still open? Has it been a while since you last used the card?
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi JoeC

Many thanks for your response. The card is one we use regularly as my wife is a second cardholder, however, I think the problem is down to my wife losing her card (2nd time in 3 weeks) and finding it was found in our local store where my wife went. This was only brought to light after sending this post. As a result the card was cancelled and a new one for both of us ordered and I believe this is the issue

I will leave it until the new card comes through and will try again and see if I can access the account as I believe I am going via the correct link