Card works in store but not online

Fresh Eyes
    Hello,

From two weeks ago, I have not been able to use my credit card online and all my transactions get rejected. If I use contactless though in a store, it goes through without a problem

I called up support today and they told me that there were no blocks or any declined transactions on my account

Whenever I try to buy online, it comes up with 3d secure or something along those lines and then just times out and says payment failed. This problem occurs when using my mobile which has the Tesco Bank app on it but also from my desktop pc

Please could someone help

Andrew
  • 2 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    Hello,

I am unable to make purchases online when using Mastercard secure payment or Id secure whatever it is called.

On most retailers, the Mastercard logo comes up and then it times out, doesn't give me a chance to put in two random characters from my password

I can't get through to anyone because the offices are closed

Please could someone help

Andrew
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @A62810, we'll need to speak to you over the phone to help with this. Please give our team a quick call on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm). Please note, our Customer Service Centre has been impacted by COVID 19 and as a result, some of our services are closed from 5pm until 8am.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!