Car written off cannot get answer on Phone so far 1 hours and 37 minutes!!

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I have or had car insurance with Tesco. Advised of car being stolen on November 10th, followed by the idiots crashing it and 2 weeks ago advised it was a write off. I was sent an offer of compensation last Wednesday which was accepted, I am still trying a week later trying to find out when I get some money!
    I have not had a car since November 10th, I had ticked the box for a loan car in my policy but it seems that means I have to wait until you have the car at the garage (Held up by Police investigations) and after you have decided if it can be fixed. As written off i cannot so I can not get a loan car !!!
    I need to get to work can you PLEASE ANSWER your phones it is now 1 hour 41 minutes
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Manager
    Morning @Anita16696

I'm so sorry to hear about what's happened over the last month, what a horrible experience for you and one that I can only imagine you just want to be over as soon as possible 😥

I'm also sorry that you're having a hard time getting through to us to get an update, our claims department is extremely busy at the moment due to the increase in accidents and claims over the last few days because of the significant change in weather we've been experiencing but please be assured that we are doing everything that we can to speak to everyone.