How do I rectify my direct debit card on my credit card application

Fresh Eyes
    How do I rectify my direct debit details mistake on my new application , as I just apply for credit card and I was approved but the long number I entered is not correct, the sort code and the account numbers are correct but mistakenly gave another number off head, so how do I rectify this before my application is conceded. Thanks
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Manager
    Morning @OWO 😊

Which long number are you referring to? If your sort code and account number for the direct debit are correct, then it should be able to be set up correctly.
    Fresh Eyes
    Just read the message now, dont understand, i have my credit card and my debit card together so i wrongly fill the long credit card number instead of the drbit , and i immediately got in touch which the person i chated with told me thst wont be a problem, but because of tthis i was refused, the painful thing now is my bank and employer giving me tough time, and i belive my credit scire will go down as well now, i made mistake of applying for this tesco card, he me up big time, just a honest mistake which i immediately try to rectify here, anyway have learned my lesson about tesco. So sad though. Thanks for reply anyway,thanks
    Last edited by Tesco-Bank; 05-01-23 at 11:17.
    Your Community Manager
    Morning @OWO 😊

I'm really sorry, I don't quite understand what's happened here, it would be best to give us a call and discuss.

If you give our Customer Service Team a call on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) we'll have a look at what's happened 😊