Transactions time limit on Open Banking

Fresh Eyes
    I have connected my Tesco Bank credit card account to a third party app (which supports Tesco Bank credit card accounts) using Open Banking.
    The connection has been made, however only transactions from the last 3 months have been shared.

The third party app have said they requested transactions from whatever the maximum timeframe Tesco Bank allows, however only transactions from the last 3 months were sent back.

When logging in via Open Banking, Tesco Bank declares all transaction from the last 3 years will be shared (see attached screenshot). Is this statement incorrect?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Manager
    Hey @addopen 😊

I've asked one of our Open Banking team to have a look at this one to get clarity for you, I'll come back to you as soon as he's got an answer!
    Your Community Manager
    Hey @addopen 😊

I have an update on this one for you!

When you initially sign up to an Open Banking platform, you will be provided with 3 months worth of transactions on there as that is the volume of transactions we store on your Tesco Bank Online Banking.

However, those transactions will continually build whilst you use the Open Banking platform, so after 1 month of using Open Banking, you'll have 4 months worth of transactions and so on. This will continue until you reach 3 years worth of transactions and then the oldest transactions will start to drop off. Does that make sense?