How do I see my scheduled payments and change them?

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I have a payment set to be made from my tesco account to my barclays account but I put the wrong date and need it to happen sooner. How can I check this and change it?
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @Suey Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. You'll need to call us on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) to arrange this. Hope this helps.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    If you have set up a payment from your Tesco account to your Barclays account, and you need to change the date or amount, you should be able to do so by following these steps:

1. Log in to your Tesco Bank online account.
    2. Locate the payment you want to change and click on it.
    3. Check the details of the payment, including the amount, date, and recipient's account details, to ensure they are correct.
    4. If you need to change the payment date or amount, look for an option to edit or cancel the payment. This option may be located on the same screen as the payment details, or you may need to navigate to a different screen or menu.
    5. Follow the prompts to make the necessary changes to the payment, then confirm the changes.
    6. Once you have made the changes, check the payment details again to ensure they are correct.

If you are unable to make the changes yourself or are unsure about the process, you can contact Tesco Bank customer service for assistance. They should be able to help you make the necessary changes or cancel the payment if necessary.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @Suey, did you manage to get this sorted?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!