Another 0% Balance transfer with no Fee Offer, Same Card

Hello, I have taken out a Tesco Bank CC in May 2016, with 21months 0% Balance Transfer with no Fee, so should end about February 2018. I have had a new 0% Balance Transfer with no Fee offer, this week, till October 2017. Now I have a balance on another bank CC that I would like to transfer over. Total balance will only be about 1/3rd of the card limit. So what I would like to know is:Will I lose the 21month offer I am on the now?How will the balance be paid off if I pay £150 per month?Is the older or newer transfer paid off first? The £150 monthly payment would pay off the newer balance within the 12 months Or do I forget about it, it's too much trouble? Thanks
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    Hey , these are some good questions! :)

So the way it sounds is that the 0% rate on the Card you took out in May you were only able to carry out balance transfers for 90 days from account opening. This 0% rate will stay in place for the balance you transferred within that period and with the new 0% rate you can carry out a new balance transfer within the time frame specified and will have 0% on that until October 17. The way it works with payments in this situation is that they will be applied to the balance transfer which the offer is going to expire soonest, so they will be applied to the newest one first. All of this will happen automatically in the background once you've carried out the new balance transfer. I hope this information helps, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    Thank You NickJ, that infomation has clared any doubts I had.