Joint Account

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Dear Tesco. My wife and I have a joint credit card. I have the app installed on my phone. So does my wife. But she cannot use it. I’ve tried logging on to her app with my details and registering her, but just get error messages. It’s really frustrating, as when she is trying to pay for purchases she has to contact me to authorise and cannot authorise herself. Please can you advise me what we are doing wrong and how to set this up correctly??
  • 1 Reply

Staff
    Hi @PhilWatkins999, thanks for getting in touch. Only the primary cardholder can register on Online Banking and the Mobile App. Any additional cardholders won't be able to register separately since the account is held under the primary cardholders name.

When the additional cardholder makes a purchase online, we'll send a one-time passcode by SMS to their registered mobile number to allow them to verify the purchase. If we don't already hold the additional cardholders mobile, you can add this via Online Banking. To update your additional cardholder's mobile number, please login, click the blue box with your card balance > More > Additional cardholders