Faster payment and card payment

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I paid via faster payment bank transfer which failed and didn't go through well at least I thought that was case. So paid with my debit card which should of been only payment now I have 2 payments on my account which has put my a count in major credit can I get this back or was full statement balance I paid off twice. Exactly same figure borg times
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi @Dayoagogo, thanks for getting in touch. If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund for your exact credit balance on your account as a money transfer. You can do this through Online Banking or the Mobile App.

Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by . For example, if you are in credit of £200 (showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200. I have attached a link below to show you how to do this.

When we process this type of refund sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed. If you’ve only transferred the exact amount you are in credit by, we'll automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days. I hope this helps!

Credit Card Balance Refunds - Help and Support - Tesco Bank