Question: Current Accounts (when you're a Tesco Colleague).

Supervisor
    Good morning Tesco Bank, As an employee of Tesco I can use The Colleague Room to open a Current Account. Option 1. is the ability to earn 2 points per £1 of qualifying spend or 2. receive 500 worth of Clubcard points on opening an account with the view to earn a further 2,000 points if I switch before 30 November 2016. I did try a few weeks ago to open an account and encountered a system error; I've tried again more recently and the application encountered another error. Understandably the policy is for no more than two Current Accounts with yourselves but there are no searches on my credit files with Experian, Equifax nor Callcredit and no current accounts show up in Online Banking. Is there anything I can do from my end to rectify the problem? Thank you.
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    Hi @chaddman30

It sounds like there may be an issue here that my colleagues would need to have a look at. If you could call us on 0345 835 3353, available 24/7, we can look into it for you and get an application put through :-)

*Mod Edit - please be aware we are no longer accepting new Current Account applications. Apologies for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 06-01-21 at 12:53. Reason: product update
    Supervisor
    Thanks Scott. I'll get onto the team ASAP; it'd make sense for me to take advantage of the offer as I save my Clubcard points up with the Christmas Savers Club and the more points the better.