Mobile App Completely Broken, is it being Fixed ?

View Tag Cloud
    Just looking
    What on earth is going on with the mobile app on Android ? Has been broken for weeks with users unable to log on. The fingerprint option switches itself off and it now asks for a pin, but then just simply says that there is an error and to try again later (even though the pin is definitely correct).

Clearly this is impacting multiple users, if you have a look at the reviews on Google Play Store there are loads of recent reviews all giving it 1 star and bringing up the same problems.

The Tesco Bank Help twitter is no use either, the people responding to the messages seem totally oblivious to what is going on, and just blindly ask "what issues are you having".

Does anyone from Tesco read any feedback anywhere ?? I see posts on here, I see posts on Google Play, I see posts on Twitter, but I have yet to see anything that acknowledges the issue or indicates what is being done to fix it.

Incredibly poor service, as its been like this for weeks, and people are unable to even log in to the app to authorise payments they are making online.
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @Gshep69 Sorry to hear you've been having issues. Have you managed to regain access to the app now?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    Just looking
    No, its exactly the same. And judging by the fact that more people are adding similar reviews on Google Play every day it looks like it is still a widespread issue and needs an updated version of the app to fix it. Can you confirm that the tech team are aware of this issue and are working on it ?
    Your Community Manager
    Morning @Gshep69 😊

Thank you for raising this, I've spoken with our Mobile App team this morning and made them aware of the issue, we have an engineer working on this at the moment to fix the problem. I'll come back to you as soon it's been resolved.