credit card refund

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I paid £50 is all I pwed on my Credit card.Tesco Took £5000 and can not find how to get it back .I need this as I am trying to buy my retirement home on Thursday.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @Yesbarry Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund for your exact credit balance on your account as a money transfer. You can do this through online banking or the mobile app. Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200 (showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200. I have attached a link to show you how to do this. When we process this type of refund sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed. If you’ve only transferred the exact amount you are in credit by, we'll automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days.

Alternatively, if you call us on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) the Credit Card team will arrange an incorrect payment refund. We will get the money back to you.

https://www.tescobank.com/help/credi...lance-refunds/

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!