I want to change from complete payment to partial payment

Fresh Eyes
    I want to change from complete payment to partial payment of my cc for 3 months only. There is no way to do this from my bank's online banking and I cannot see how to do it via Tesco cc account. If I were able to cancel my DD via Tesco online banking, then make manual payments via my bank for these 3 months, would this be immediate or would I be likely to incur some kind of late payment penalty? My payment is due today or next couple of days. If not done immediately, my whole balance will be paid at once, which I would prefer not to happen for next 3 months. Thanks in advance
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @jhk Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. This can be arranged in the 'manage direct debit' section of the mobile app. However, any change to the direct debit instruction would only take affect from the next payment. In this particular instance, as the payment date is imminent, it's best to call us. You can reach the Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help. I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !