I have been on hold on the phone for nearly an hour.

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi

I need to change the reg on my car - I am removing the private plate as it has been sold and I need the V5 with the original registration. I also need to cancel the renewal which is due to start on the 15th may and which I have paid for in full.

Please can you let me know how to do this when I can't get through to anyone?

I have been on the phone on hold for nearly an hour tonight. I'm now getting rather frustrated. This can't be done online.

Please can anyone help - thank you.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @LisaBee Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry you were on hold for so long. The only way this can be arranged during the renewal cycle is by calling us, I'm afraid. You can reach the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm). I've just checked and the average wait time to speak to an agent just now is 9 minutes, so if you've got time it might be worth calling us this morning. I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !