View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I've tried several times on different devices and different web browsers, including InPrivate, to view my documents. I enter my username and password on the Home / Vehicle login and it opens into a page that tries to sell me home insurance. There should be a link on there to 'View Documents' but there is only 'Help' and 'Contact'. I've tried clicking on the link (https://identity.tescobank.com/pf/adapter2adapter.ping) in 'Help' to View my documents. It then says 'Leaving Insurance...' (to log me into insurance), then it starts again. It's feeling like Groundhog Day. Because I've been trying to get hold of this document (Proof of No claims) for several weeks now, my new insurer has issued a cancellation order for my policy today. I've had to pay a £185 NCD waiver (because they have no proof of my 10 years of no claims) to prevent my policy being cancelled. Not impressed at all. My wife has had similar problems with the banking app looping too. It's not good. I couldn't possibly recommend this service to anyone. My new insurer has also tried to contact Tesco to get the No Claims Discount confirmation, but Tesco refuses to talk to them about this. Tesco has my permission to do this - I'm aware of GDPR and DPA and I'm fine with this, but Tesco isn't it seems. One Star.
  • 3 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    I've tried several times on different devices and different web browsers, including InPrivate, to view my documents. I enter my username and password on the Home / Vehicle login and it opens into a page that tries to sell me home insurance. There should be a link on there to 'View Documents' but there is only 'Help' and 'Contact'. I've tried clicking on the link (https://identity.tescobank.com/pf/adapter2adapter.ping) in 'Help' to View my documents. It then says 'Leaving Insurance...' (to log me into insurance), then it starts again. It's feeling like Groundhog Day. Because I've been trying to get hold of this document (Proof of No claims) for several weeks now, my new insurer has issued a cancellation order for my policy today. I've had to pay a £185 NCD waiver (because they have no proof of my 10 years of no claims) to prevent my policy being cancelled. Not impressed at all. My wife has had similar problems with the banking app looping too. It's not good. I couldn't possibly recommend this service to anyone. My new insurer has also tried to contact Tesco to get the No Claims Discount confirmation, but Tesco refuses to talk to them about this. Tesco has my permission to do this - I'm aware of GDPR and DPA and I'm fine with this, but Tesco isn't it seems. One Star.

Ok, new development. After a second phone call, it was agreed that my documents would be sent to me in a password protected zip file. The password would be sent separately with a possible delay of up to 2 hours. I received this, but no password, I suppose I technically still have another 30 minutes to wait for the password... but I won't be at all surprised if this doesn't arrive. I'm still down by £185.15 and getting absolutely nowhere. To Be Continued...
    Fresh Eyes
    Ok, new development. After a second phone call, it was agreed that my documents would be sent to me in a password protected zip file. The password would be sent separately with a possible delay of up to 2 hours. I received this, but no password, I suppose I technically still have another 30 minutes to wait for the password... but I won't be at all surprised if this doesn't arrive. I'm still down by £185.15 and getting absolutely nowhere. To Be Continued...

Ok, password received. 7Zip gives a data error - incorrect password. I literally copy/pasted the password.
    Your Community Expert
    @ERICHUGHROBERTS Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I can imagine how frustrating this must be. It sounds like you're logging into an older/expired policy or your previous policy was cancelled mid-term. If it was cancelled mid-term, the documents would no longer be available online. If you send us a private message, we'll check this for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!