Fixed rater saver matured

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    My fixed rate saver matured on 20.5.23 and I am concerned that all the details have vanished from my tesco account you cant even see the account number - like many others this isnt good at all.
    Luckily i took a snap shot of the screen before it vanished i phoned up a few days ago and was told the interest would go in first - to my linked account at natwest which it has done - followed by my initial investment - this has not gone in
    The screen shot i took stated interest transferred to linked account on 20/5/23 but the investment says funds transferred to a new account prinicipal, external account ????

When I phoned up I said all is to go back to my natwest linked account so i would like to know where my initial investment has gone - This really isnt very good
  • 1 Reply

Fresh Eyes
    update to my message below - i have now received my investment into my account - such a relief - I think tesco need to re think the way they deal with the fixed saver maturity as once the mature your account vanishes so you cannot trace anything at all - and very worrying