How do I cancel my home insurance?

Fresh Eyes
    I’m trying to cancel my home insurance which automatically renewed in December 2022 and somehow (I expect having a tiny baby had something to do with it) I didn’t realise. I since took out home insurance with my car insurance so have been paying twice and would like to cancel the Tesco home insurance so I don’t have to keep paying till Dec 2023.
    All I can see on this website is how to stop it automatically renewing again but I want to CANCEL. Help!
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @hannahsaleh Hi there, I'm sorry you're looking to cancel your policy. This isn't something that can be arranged online, but if you call our Home Insurance team on 0345 246 2904, we can arrange that for you. Our opening hours are (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm).

Alternatively, you can cancel your policy by writing to us at Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB Tesco Bank Customer Service, P O Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2BT. Please include your policy number, DOB, address and a signature if you are writing.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!