Message for Current Account customers

Employee
    Hi ,

I'm really sorry that we've let you down, however I totally understand.

Just wanted to check if you're still having issues with the card? If so, please message our  account privately with your details (post code, DOB and phone number, with spaces in between each character) and we'll look into it.

Thanks,

Daniel
    Employee
    Hi ,

As per our update, there was no data compromised during the recent incident, however, I can totally appreciate why you'd want a new card.

If you private message our  account with your details (post code, DOB and phone number - all with spaces in between each character) we can see what has been ordered for you.

Thanks,

Daniel
    Employee
    Hi ,

You're fine to continue using the card you have at the moment - as you'll see from our update no details were compromised in the recent incident, so there's no need to change anything.

If you are still having problems with your card, private message our  account and we'll look into it for you.

Thanks,

Daniel
    Employee
    Hi ,

If you private message our  profile we can look at ordering a new card for you if it hasn't already been done, just include you post code, date of birth and phone number (with spaces in between each character).

Just to reassure you though, no data was compromised during the recent incident, so you are fine to continue using the same card you have already.

Thanks,

Daniel
    Employee
    Hi ,

Can you private messga eour  account please, with your post code, date of birth and phone number (with spaces in between all the characters)? We'll have a look and make sure one is on it's way.

Thanks,

Daniel
    Hi
    Thanks. My card is finally working again.

The only remainig issue is that you haven't called me back yet when you said you would. In fact you were so desperate to talk to me that you texted me in the middle of the night asking me to call you urgently.

I doubt there is actually anything to discuss now but it is quite rude not to make the call as promised over four days ago.

I won't be wasting even more of my time following this up by private message. The fact that this is considered necessary tells me all I need to know.

Thanks anyway for your concern.
    Replying to my own message in the hope Tesco staff pick this up. After I thought everything was ok, I woke up to find a text asking me to call the fraud department this morning. I called, and they wanted to check a small transaction from last night, which I confirmed as genuine. This afternoon I went into town shopping. I used the card in Tesco (contactless) without a problem, but when I tried to pay for my parking it was declined. I called Tesco Bank when I got home, and spoke to someone from another team who was helping out while the Current Account team are busy. He said I needed to try to speak to the Security Team but they were all busy so someone would call me back. I suggested that given I have already been waiting a week for someone to call me back, this suggestion did not fill me with confidence. He tried his best to put me through to someone, but after 15 minutes I decided to give up and accept his offer of a call back. Hopefully this one won't take a week To be honest I am beyond caring now. I have cut my cards up, reduced my balance to zero and will be transferring the account to whichever bank is paying an introductary switching bonus (the Marks and Spencer offer looks attractive). I know you will ask me to contact your account which I will. I have also sent a message on Facebook. Yes - my bank is so helpful that the only way to contact anyone is to send a message on Facebook and hope for the best. Frankly you are not fit to hold a banking license. "we're proud to say that our six million customers are at the heart of everything we do"
    We have just released an updated statement regarding last weekend's incident which you can find here: http://www.tescobank.com/help/curren...-fraud-update/

As always, if you have any further questions or concerns please let us know and we will be happy to help.
    Today Sunday 20th Nov. attempting to log into my account error message informs me that page is unavailable. Also the link on your post above does not work and I get the same error message. I already have one current account and applied for a second one two weeks ago. Your agreement details that I should receive my "opening pack" within four days. I have not received it yet.I have now lost nearly two weeks interest. It is almost impossible to get through by phone and have attempted some 30 times. Once managed to get through and gave up after an extended period on hold. Call back did not come. This is unacceptable practice and not fit for purpose. I will be reviewing my options if the atrocious service does not improve. I have several bank accounts and this is the only one that causes so much hassle and frustration and quite frankly is just not worth it.
    I don't know how you can claim 'full service' has been restored when you're now obviously offering a paranoid one! I've just had a transaction blocked and called up your company to resolve it - which you did after verifying a number of my transactions. If customers keep having to call you to verify their transactions, this gives the impression you still have security issues that you are failing to address. If you want to increase customer confidence perhaps you can take the time to explain what happened to our accounts in the first place, and what you have done to address the holes in your security, becase we are all still waiting for you to do this.