Paying credit card statement by direct debit

Fresh Eyes
    I have my payment set up as direct debit to pay the monthly statement amount. My first question is, how do I see what the payment will be before it comes out (Statement balance)?
    When I log in to my online banking, I can see my spending and what's pending. I can also see my balance, available credit and how much I would like to pay - Statement balance or minimum payment.
    The statement balance shows the amount from the previous month which has already been taken. Second question, when is this updated? I would like to prepare my finances to make sure this payment is covered.

Thank you in advance for you help.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @SWMs Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. Your first statement will be produced around a month after you open the account and your first payment will be 25 days after. Your statement will outline how much you need to pay. We will notify you when your statement is ready to view. I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !