Loan accepted but not paper work

• Tags for this Thread
  • loans
View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

My loan application was accepted and even though I've been told a letter would be sent out it's been 10 working days since my application was accepted and no letter has come through yet. Is there any way to check the status of my application?
  • 2 Replies

Investigator
    @Genzo88

Hi i don't work for tesco bank so can only give yourself limited advice

If you’ve been approved, we will either send you a credit agreement to check and sign, or where possible you can sign your credit agreement digitally. We’ll then use Faster Payments to send the money directly to your bank account. Faster Payments can take up to 48 hours and the money can be withdrawn as soon as the funds reach your account.

If you apply over the phone or we require some supporting documentation:

• If you are approved, we will send you a credit agreement for you to sign and return.
    • If you are approved in principle, we will send you a credit agreement to sign and return and a list of any other documentation we require.
    • If we can’t lend to you, we will let you know.

It may take between 5 – 10 days for us to check everything is ok. As we try to do this as quickly as possible,
    we do not send an acknowledgment email or letter, but will inform you as soon as a decision has been made.

Once your returned agreement is processed, we use Faster Payments to send the money to your account.

If you gave us your mobile number during your application we will send a text when the funds have been sent to your account, followed by a welcome letter.

Should you need more information or have any questions, please call us on 0345 600 6016* (Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 3pm).

Unsure about your circumstances woth regards to the above bit give them a ring and ask them about your loan and if its all gone though fine they might be a little busy and this is why and make sure you number is updated

Sorry I can not be of much assistance

Simon
    Your Community Expert
    @Genzo88 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. Your paperwork should definitely have arrived before now (generally arrives within 3-5 working days). If you send us a private message, we'll check to see the status of the application.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !