lost my travelers card into tesco bank machine, near upton station.

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I LOST MY TRAVELERS CARD INTO TESCO BANK MACHINE, NEAR UPTON STATION.

I am really panic that I lost my Indian bank account International travelers card into TESCO cash machine in front of the tesco express shop, Upton park station. and also it shows that 20 pound was debited from my account which I entered to take cash but I did not receive it. no body knows where to complaint even the tesco express staffs. I am not able to find a branch of Tesco Bank nearby to me..
    I am a student here and really panic that I am not able to receive any money from my home land without that..
    HELP ME PLEASE.. PLEASE...
    HELP ME..😢

, Staying at Plaistow police station bus stop..
    HELP ME PLEASE....
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 09-08-23 at 09:55.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @shemeerps Hey there, I'm really sorry to hear this has happened and can imagine how stressful this must be.

I have reported it to our ATM manager and have asked if there is anything we can do, or for any further guidance.

In the first instance you should report this to your own bank and they will be able to stop the card, issue a new one and arrange for a refund for the £20; they will have a process for this.

I will send you a private message once I have received a response from the ATM manager.
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 09-08-23 at 14:13.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !