Google Waze Inc.

Fresh Eyes
    My credit card statement is showing payments of £1.00, one to 'Google temporary hold' and the other 'Google Waze Inc.
    The two payments are showing on two consecutive days, i.e. £4.00 deducted in total.

I found an older thread, April I think but it showed no resolution, any idea's?
  • 2 Replies

Administrator
    Hey there! Are you able to confirm if this was just a pending transaction or if you have now been charged for anything from Waze or Google overall?

Often it can be the case that if you have made a transaction with Google or using Google pay then a £1 debit can be applied as a pending transaction which allows for the company to register your card but you will not be charged as the transaction falls off the account. It would be helpful if you can confirm if the charge has went through and also if you have been using any related Google services.

Many thanks for getting in touch :)
    Fresh Eyes
    @Pops57, the £1.00 charges you're seeing are typically temporary holds, used by companies like Google and its affiliates (including Waze) to verify your payment method. These are not actual charges but are placed as a security measure and should automatically reverse, never permanently impacting your account balance. This verification process is standard, whether you're purchasing a subscription from https://tivimatepremium.co or engaging in any transaction using Google services. Should these charges shift from pending to finalized without any corresponding purchase on your part, it's crucial to contact your bank or the relevant service provider directly for clarification. This step will ensure that any unwarranted charges are promptly addressed and reversed if necessary.