loan agreed in principle but want bank statement

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hiya. i had a loan agreed in principle but they want to confirm my identity with 1 full months bank statement. all my details i proivide match whats on my bank statement so should i be worriedthat theres a good chance ill be denied ?

i suppose im wondering is the bank statement actually just for identity or do they want to see my day to day spending ?
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @coop0337 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

Sometimes we may need to request supporting documents before making a final decision on an application.

Once we receive the documents we will verify them and be in touch with an update on our decision. Being accepted in principle doesn't guarantee that the application will be successful, only that it has been accepted pending our final checks.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Fresh Eyes
    Hiya. i had a loan agreed in principle but they want to confirm my identity with 1 full months bank statement. all my details i proivide match whats on my bank statement so should i be worriedthat theres a good chance ill be denied ?

i suppose im wondering is the bank statement actually just for identity or do they want to see my day to day spending ?

hi christopherp. it does help. however today i had an email to send documents which is so much easier. however on there it asked for 3 months which i sent. but the previous 2 months were at my old salary rate and july which is one i sent had my increased pay rate on it due to when th company i work for does there annual rise. will this be a problem at all ? should i call and ask them to leave a not stating that >?