Ageas law help

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi

So I posted in the help section 24 hours ago and just wondered if that’s the wrong area? Nobody replied ….. so I’ve reposted here if anyone can help as I don’t seem to be having any luck with this company whatsoever 😕

Wonder if there’s anyway of getting some response from these guys?

I have tried leaving messages and sent numerous emails and not one response in over 12 months!

My crash was 2 years ago and no fault of mine and in theory was open and shut case with third party admittance straight away.

Not only that, but it’s like couple hundred quid! I just want it done and dusted but can’t seem to get any updates at all

Having now read some other reviews… I’m also wondering why Tesco are even associated with these guys?

Ant help? Ideas?

Thanks
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Lucent1000 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you're having and can totally understand your frustration.

Unfortunately we don't have access to Claims files here, I'm afraid, so please contact them directly and they should be able to help put you in touch with someone who can help.

You can reach the Claims team on 0345 677 3377, or you can message them at [email protected]. I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!