Change of renewal policy car insurance address

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi there
    I am currently away in Greece. I am supposed to stay here for a few more months. I recently changed my address in the UK. I tried to get some quotes for the upcoming late October 2023 renewal of my car insurance when I was recently there in the UK for a few weeks. I was not expecting to get an automated car insurance policy from Tesco and I need to make a few amendments including the address and the annual mileage-(it will be way lower this year since I will spend several months abroad)
    I have been trying to contact the Tesco insurance policy number-This is not possible either through the UK number nor the Greek one, in order for me to inform them of the above-mentioned changes.
    Is there any email in which I can contact them or online support?
    Would appreciate any input :)😃
    Last edited by Vasilisff; 22-09-23 at 09:57. Reason: spelling mistake
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Vasilisff Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

The only way to make changes to the policy during the renewal cycle is by calling us. We don't have an email address for this purpose, I'm afraid.

You can reach the team from overseas on 0044 345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm). We also accept calls via Skype if that is more convenient.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!