Three cars at same address

Fresh Eyes
    I moved my car insurance to Tesco this year and got discounted due to our Tesco card.

My wife's ins is due soon and it is likely she will need to move given the huge increases people have experienced with some Ins Companies.

Would she also get a discount?

Similarly my live at home 38 yr old son has finally bitten the bullet and passed his test, would he get a discount? Could he apply for new driver ins? Also, new driver ins targets 17 to 35 yr olds, would he qualify if he was interested?
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Petemel59 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

Provided you have a Clubcard registered at the same address as each of the policies, then you will all benefit from a discount up to 15%. We don't offer multi-car, so it will need to be 3 separate policies, however you will still all receive an individual discount.

Your son will need to take a standard policy. He can get a quote for this here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Fresh Eyes
    I recently moved my ins to Tesco and got a discount thanks to the club card.

My wife's ins is about to require renewal and she is considering moving, would she benefit from a discount too?.or would ahe newd to register a new card

Also my son, also at the same address finally bit the bullet and passed his test - he's 38 so not a "young" driver, would he be able to benefit from a discount?