Unable to download csv for last financial year

• Tags for this Thread
  • fraud
View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Year on year, like many across the country, I do my tax return. I wish to download a csv file (to be able to open in Excel and therefore sort and search etc) for the previous tax year. This appears to NOT be possible.

The options it seems are only;
    1. month by month PDFs - what use are these?? or
    2. a csv for the past 90 days only - again, what use is this??

I'm sure I've asked this before:

Please add the option to download a csv file for a specified date duration ie 6th April to 5th April the following year. Like all banks and other business websites do. For this to not be available, from a credit card, is ridiculous!
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    Hey @DS99, thanks for getting in touch 🙂I’m afraid our online banking only offers the option to download transactions within 90 days in the format of CSV, QIF, TSV. To download transactions further than 90 days we can only do this as the PDF statement. We can certainly pass on your feedback to our digital team. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.
    Fresh Eyes
    @DS99 Completely agree. Ridiculous that csv format isn't available. Come on Tesco bank. It's time you brought this back. Pdf is useless for any kind of sorting, analytics, tax returns, etc.