Adding loan credentials to my online banking account

• Tags for this Thread
  • loans
View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hello, like I've stated in description, I'm trying to add my loan details to my online banking account but only one problem, I don't have them😁. Anyone know how can I get my account number and sort code? TIA,
    CHRIS.
  • 3 Replies

Employee
    Hey @Chris821, thanks for getting in touch 🙂 The quickest way to retrieve your account number is by checking the direct debit reference for your loan. The account number is the last 8 digits before the forward slash and the sort code is 40-64-12. This information is also available on your welcome pack and on your statements. If you don't have any of these to hand, I can send a copy of your welcome letter to you in the post. This will take 5-9 working days to arrive and if you would like me to arrange this for you, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank using this link.
    Fresh Eyes
    @CarolineD hello Caroline and thanks for being so prompt in your reply... I've tried last 8 digits from direct debit reference number, like you said and I got the one-time acces code on my number but after submitting I got this message: " We couldn't add your accountThis could be because:

We couldn't find any accounts with the details you gave us.
    We couldn't confirm that you're the account holder. For example, you might be an additional cardholder.
    The details you entered are for an account which can't be managed online.
    Please check the details you gave us and try again"
    any way to sort it out? Thanks again.
    Fresh Eyes
    @CarolineD Hi again Caroline, just wanted you to know, I've managed to sign up for online banking with my loan account ( account number as per your suggestion) and tried to merge them from here, now just waiting to be contacted ( I guess that's the process). Problem was that when I got the loan I was living at my previous address and addresses didn't match. Everything fine in the end. Thanks again for your help.
    Regards,
    Chris.