I see that I can apply for buildings insurance IF
  • It's not used for business purposes other than child-minding, clerical work or desk based work (e.g. an employee working from home with a computer).

What about if I I do dog-minding? The dogs come in my house, the owners don't. I would think dogs do less damage than kids; they don't break windows or fall downstairs breaking the bannisters for example.

If child-minding is allowed, is dog-minding?