Loan rejection appeal

Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

I recently applied for a loan and was rejected. Confused as to why i was reject as my credit score across all agencies is pretty much perfect with no missed payments etc.

I want to appeal this but i have a couple of questions. Firstly, is there an email address i can write my appeal to rather than sending a letter>

Secondly, the rejection email mentions sending information to support your request. How does one know what information to send if the rejection email is generic and doesn't give the specific reason(s) why your loan application was rejected?
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @GA1991 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear your application was declined.

We don't have access to the specific reason it was declined here, so it's best to speak to your credit reference agency (if there wasn't more information already supplied on the decline email).

You can find out how to make an appeal here. We can only accept appeals by post, I'm afraid.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!